The following documents have been developed and updated in accordance with CDETB’s strategy on quality maintenance and enhancement. It is the aim of CDETB that these will be continually added to in pursuit of quality goals.
College-Centre Service Sphere Quality Assurance Group/Team
The Quality Assurance Group/Team forms part of the overall CDETB Governance Structure for quality assurance and will be aligned with and informed by relevant legislation, CDETB agreements with QQI and the CDETB Quality Assurance Improvement Plan.
Centre Guidelines for conducting Annual Quality Assurance
- CDETB QA Assessment Guidelines for Colleges of FE – Assessment/Deadlines/Extensions/Repeats/Reasonable Accommodations and Supports
- CDETB QA Guidelines Assessment Malpractice for Colleges of FE – Learner Assessment Suspected Malpractice/Investigation Procedure
- Course.Programme. Centre. Service and Institutional Review – Policy Procedures and Support Docs 2021 Quality Maintenance Enhancement and Assurance; Self-Evaluation, Monitoring and Review Policy and Procedures
For course/programme area/centre/college service sphere and institutional level reviews
External Appeals Handbook and Application May 2021
- COVID-19 CDETB External Appeals Process Handbook 2021
- External Appeals Centre Application Form 2021– Please contact your Centre for application forms and bank details
- External Appeals Learner Application Form 2021 – Please contact your Centre for application forms and bank details