The following documents have been developed and updated in accordance with CDETB’s strategy on quality maintenance and enhancement. It is the aim of CDETB that these will be continually added to in pursuit of quality goals.
External Appeals Handbook and Application May 2019
- COVID-19 CDETB External Appeals Process Handbook 2020
- External Appeals Centre Application Form 2020 – Please contact your Centre for application forms and bank details
- External Appeals Learner Application Form 2020 – Please contact your Centre for application forms and bank details
Centre Guidelines for conducting Annual Quality Assurance
- CDETB QA Assessment Guidelines for Colleges of FE – Assessment/Deadlines/Extensions/Repeats/Reasonable Accommodations and Supports
- CDETB QA Guidelines Assessment Malpractice for Colleges of FE – Learner Assessment Suspected Malpractice/Investigation Procedure
College-Centre Service Sphere Quality Assurance Group/Team
The Quality Assurance Group/Team forms part of the overall CDETB Governance Structure for quality assurance and will be aligned with and informed by relevant legislation, CDETB agreements with QQI and the CDETB Quality Assurance Improvement Plan.