Appeals (Assistant Principal)
- Financial statements
- Plans for major capital expenditure
- Payments or Purchase Orders for goods and services
- Board members remuneration
- Funding/sponsorship of non-public bodies
- Purchasing regulations
- Current tender competitions
- Public contracts awarded (currently being updated)”
Plans for major capital expenditure (e.g. Summer Works Scheme)
Application scheme in preparation for 2016
Payments or Purchase Orders for goods and services
These reports are published on a quarterly basis and can be located in our Publications section.
Board Members remuneration
CDETB members do not receive remuneration in respect of their membership of the Board. Details of expenses paid to board members will be included in CDETB’s annual reports going forward.
Funding/Sponsorship of non-public bodies
The requirement to publish financial information relates to current information only (beginning from 14th April 2016) and will be published when the complete year’s data is collated (2017).
CDETB endeavours to follow all national, Government and EU guidelines for the procurement of public contracts including:
- Public Procurement Guidelines
- Ethics in Public Procurement
- Circular 02-09 ICT Expenditure
- Circular 02-11 Additional ICT requirements
- Circular 16-13 Central Contracts
- Circular-10-14 SMEs
- Dir 2014 23 – EU Concessions
- Dir 2014 24 – EU Public Procurement
Current tender competitions
All current tender competitions can be located on the eTenders website.
Current public contracts
List of CDETB Contracts (currently being updated)
FOI Disclosure Log
Click on the links for a list of FOI requests
Wholeschool Evaluation Reports are published by the Department of Education and Science. Visit www.education.ie for more information.
Minutes of Board Meetings
CDETB Board meeting minutes will be published here with effect from April 2016.