Our vision is of a welcoming and vibrant school community in which all members will experience a real sense of active participation and belonging. This vision will be built upon:
- A student centred school community
- Positive learning experiences
- Active teaching methodologies at the core of these learning experiences
- A positive culture of achievement and success
- A curriculum designed to meet the needs of all the students
- Mutually respectful relationships between all members of the community
- An environment that ensures happiness and safety for all
- An extensive range of pastoral supports
- An Ethical Education Curriculum
- Extensive and engaging extra-curricular activities
- Promoting and encouraging active participation by all in the school community
- Providing students with the knowledge and skills needed to live, learn, and work in the wider community
The school aims to provide an education for students that contribute both to their personal development as well as to the social, economic and cultural development of their community.
This school is equality based, co-educational, learner-centred and managed on democratic principles.