St. Kevin’s College was established by the City of Dublin Education and Training Board (formerly City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee) and opened its doors to the first group of students in September 1952. Today the College offers a wide range of career focused Further Education Courses which are designed to suit the needs of today’s students, who are either interested in improving their employment opportunities directly in the workplace or in continuing to Higher Education in Institutes of Technology or Universities here in Ireland or in the UK.
The College has excellent facilities and is continually updating its specialist equipment on each of its courses to meet the advances of technology. A new Sports Hall and Leisure Facility on the campus was completed during 2005. We have an experienced and dedicated staff who are committed to providing a Quality Education Service.
We welcome enquiries and applications from young people who are sitting or who have in recent years sat their Leaving Certificate. Mature Students will also be welcome.
The College strives to develop a safe, inclusive and supportive environment which will enable each individual to realise his/her potential.